Friday, May 14, 2010

John Grogan Author Appearance


John Grogan visited Books and Company at The Greene in Beavercreek, Ohio, this evening. My oldest daughter was able to get Marley A Dog Like No Other signed. (I also had a copy signed for one of my students.) My son and youngest daughter were excited to get Bad Dog, Marley! and his newest book, Marley and the Kittens, signed. We also had a copy of Marley Goes to School signed.

The author was very nice and even offered to pose for a photo with the kids--I can't wait for my two youngest to get over their shyness! Taylor was the only one bold enough to pose!
Thanks to John Grogan for a wonderful visit. It was his last stop before he heads home to Pennsylvania for a much deserved break from touring.

If you are interested in learning more about his books, go visit his WEBSITE.

Happy Reading!
Mrs. T :)

P.S. Reading is like breathing chocolate air!

No comments:

Post a Comment